Friday, May 11, 2012

Community at the Pilates Studio


I wanted to use this blog post to share some community news at The Pilates Studio

This past weekend Laurie and I were excited to attend the Northampton Pride parade.  We love the Pioneer Valley and are always happy to attend these events that make the valley what it is!

Last week I got to be on TV…IT was fun.  I was able to talk about the free ebook that anyone can get access to on our homepage.  What a great experience for the business!  But as I was waiting to go on air (hehe it sounds so funny to say that) I was in a conversation with two lovely ladies who were also going to be experts in segments, and I was once again struck by how fortunate we are all to live in this wonderful valley!  First I spoke with Tracey Levy, she is the director of the survival center in Amherst, MA.  I also spoke with Bernadette Giblin is a Lead Project Consultant for the Pioneer Valley Planning Commission. Some representatives of Prospect Meadow Farm were also on the show.  These fabulous organizations really do add to the value of our home and so at The Pilates Studio we wanted to honor these other contributors to Mass Appeal by sharing their segments on our blog!  Thanks Ashley and Seth for a fabulous morning!

In this segment Tracey Levy talks about a food drive and the importance of the Amherst Survival Center

In this segment Bernadette Giblin talks about organic lawn care

And finally in this segment members of Prospect Meadow Farm talk about its wonderful programs

And then on other community news The balance challenge is coming to a close and I wanted to share our final graph.  What fun we had with this project.  We are thinking of the next challenge right now!  Do you have any ideas?  Feel free to let us know.  Are you curious about the balance challenge?  Feel free to read about it here.
Latest graph for the challenge


Katrina Hawley C.M.A, R.S.M.E
Co-Owner of The Pilates Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment